Norwegian company Topro, are a company with an outstanding reputation for producing advanced modern designs that combine user comfort, safety and convenience, and producing an innovative range of rollators of the very highest quality
TOPRO TROJA Classic is easy to fold, requiring little space when stored
• Pull the cord on the seat and the rollator folds together horizontally.
• Push the handlebars down into the sidebars.
• Unique memory function that sets the handles back to the right height.
• Stands securely on its wheels when folded.
• Takes little space and is very practical to transport.
• Excellent for users who travel by car, train, bus or airplane.
Excellent brakes, kerb lifter and edge guard
• Easy to negotiate thresholds and kerbs etc.
• Safe to use.
Elegant and practical lightweight
• Plastic coated aluminium tube and plastic couplings.
• A total of 12 ball bearings in the wheels and forks provide excellent driving comfort.
• Can be hosed and cleaned.
• All wear and tear parts can be replaced and
• Brakes can be adjusted.
• Tested and approved according to EN ISO 11199
• TOPRO TROJA Classic is designed and approved for both indoor and outdoor use.
TOPRO TROJA Classic comes in three sizes
Recommended user height 125 – 160cm
Maximum user weight 80 kg
Recommended user height 135 – 170cm
Maximum user weight 125 kg
Recommended user height 150 – 200cm
Maximum user weight 165 kg
The renowned German consumer organisation Stiftung Warentest conducted tests on 14 different rollators in their 9/2005 edition.
Norwegian test winner TOPRO Troja: